Air conditioners are the most needed feature nowadays. The air conditioner was considered a luxury in the old days, but now it is a basic requirement. The professional automakers are adding improved mechanics to make them work more efficiently. Climate control air conditioning is a new feature introduced these days.
What is the main difference between control air conditioning systems and regular AC systems?
Climate Control Air Conditioning
- The main objective of both systems is to cool the air inside. But the main difference is that everything is automatic in the climate control air conditioning. There is no need to make any adjustment inflow of air or speed of the fan. The system will look for the climate control itself. You need to set the temperature in a modern air conditioner for once.
- The automatic air conditioner is similar to a central air conditioning system to a manual because it uses a thermostat.
- Automatic air conditioning contains a thermostat. When the thermostat reaches the temperature setting, the system that includes the blower fan shuts off. Thus, automatic AC is the most energy-efficient option.
Regular Air Conditioning
- A regular air conditioning system stays on the temperature selected and runs simultaneously until you switch it to lower.
- A regular air conditioner requires a human touch. You have to turn it on, and You have to set the airflow speed (low, high or medium) for the fans and the motor when running.
- In regular or manual air conditioning, the fan is constantly blowing even when your stem is not cooling or heating the surroundings.
Why Automatic Air Conditioners are a Better Choice?
Here are some reasons why you should buy automatic AC systems rather than manual ones:
1. Higher energy costs:
Regular air conditioners have their fans always running, so they use a large amount of energy. In contrast, in automatic air conditioners, as soon as the required temperature is reached, the fan shuts off. This saves more energy and prevents bill costs.
2. Frequent repairs:
When manual air conditioners are turned ON, the fan runs for a longer period of time. This increases the wear and tear of the fan, which may lead to more frequent repair of your air conditioning systems. Automatic air conditioners save frequent repairs and hence save money.
3. Increases humidity:
Your regular air conditioner won’t dehumidify the air and it should, which will cause more humidity in the surroundings.
4. Worsens air duct leakage:
Most homes leak about 10% of the supply of air and 12% of the return of the air through the air duct system, so if the fan is blowing all the time, you will end up losing your conditioned air, increasing electricity bills.
Considering all these points, automatic air conditioners are a better option as they are more energy-efficient and will save electricity bills.